cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Charles, If it's a

Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
41 of 80
Hi Charles, If it's a fixed price payment, the Available on date will show once oDesk has actually received payment from your client. It may take a day or so for the date to show up. If it takes longer than that. then it may mean there's some payment related issue. Hope this clarifies things for you.
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Highlighted
priscilla s Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
42 of 80

Hi,

I have requested payment. I clicked "GET PAID" already. I just want to know how long would it take to know if it's already sent in my bank account? I hope someone will answer me. Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
43 of 80
Priscilla, be patient.
How long this takes depends on your country and your bank. I live in the United States. It takes about 36 hours from the time I click Get Paid until funds show up in my account. Your wait may be different.
Highlighted
Leo P Member Since: May 1, 2015
44 of 80

I worked for 3 hours,logged on the app.

Billed already but it still shows $0 earnings in my account it has been about 1 week and a few days now.

Will my earnings show after i have been paid?

My client said upwork would pay me automically.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
45 of 80

Hi Leo,

I see that you have one payment for 2 hours in Pending, and another payment for one hour still in Review, so it all looks good. You can find this information by clicking the Reports tab.

You can read more about Hourly jobs and the weekly pay schedule in this Help article.

Highlighted
Murtaza M Member Since: Nov 8, 2015
46 of 80

My Question is that.
Why does Upwork keep our funds so long? 
When the funds are released and cleared from client side Why do Upwork keeps funds for 6-7 days, 

I have worked with Elance in Past, They are so quick n  doesnt even charge anything when withdrawing funds.
Working with Elance is Great Experience, I wihs Elance Gets back.. 

Highlighted
Chinmoy P Member Since: Nov 13, 2015
47 of 80

I am aggree with Murtaza M's comment. This is very odd things. Elance is not doing this. You will get your payment instantly when client is releasing the fund from Elance Escrow system. I think that UpWork will think about this and update their payment system.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Nancy J. D Member Since: Dec 1, 2015
48 of 80

More than likely, they won't. Six day "security period"? Security for whom? it's nonsense but there it is.

Highlighted
Trixia Leigh M Member Since: Nov 7, 2015
49 of 80

I still have pending earnings, but I am not worried because I have read the manual when I signed up and so I am aware of the 6-day waiting period.

Read, people, read! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
50 of 80

Why does Upwork take 6 days?

Because they are not Elance.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS