cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my Earnings still pending

Ace Contributor
Alan T Member Since: Nov 24, 2015
21 of 73

I am curious. This is the Upwork community forum yet in most of the forum posts oDesk is mentioned over and over. Is this really oDesk? Have we former Elancers been cunningly deceived...

KAMALESWAR B Member Since: Jan 2, 2016
22 of 73

Elance interface is much better than Upwork, Everything here is so confusing even after one has already spent 1 month to know things. The interface is very poor and the website is lacking some lively performance, Its almost like a dead one. How still one intends to work or post jobs here, I just don't understand???

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
23 of 73

Hi Kamaleswar,

I am sorry you are confused by the Upwork system. Please, let us know if you need help understanding any particular feature or process and we'll be happy to help.

You may also check out the Help Center. There is a lot of useful information about everything Upwork there.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Dew W Member Since: Jun 29, 2017
24 of 73

hhhhhhhhh yes I agree it is like wikipidia Smiley Very Happy

Claire B Member Since: Feb 23, 2016
25 of 73

maybe its too long and confussing for people

there should be a short FAQ section.. 

Rhett A Member Since: Jul 19, 2016
26 of 73

The ego on you haha. Just be nice and answer his question without making him feel bad.

Ace Contributor
Angela B Member Since: Feb 5, 2012
27 of 73

I don't think that's what she is asking. I've been doing this for three years and I have a question about it The payment is listed as PENDING no date for payout and has been that way for days. It makes me think the client's having issues on their end actually making the payment (which is odd since it should have been funded already...) 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
28 of 73

Hi Angela,

It looks like there are problems with your client's payment method and they need to fix them in order for the payment to go through. You can communicate with them and ask them to resolve the issue.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Vladimir P Member Since: Apr 29, 2017
29 of 73

"It always amazes me how people jump in, start applying, work, and all that without finding out the most basic, easily accessed information about the platform they are using" 

Really? Was this necessary ? 

Shaurya N Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
30 of 73

Geez calm down, he asked a doubt. Can you not answer it and keep it at that?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS