Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my Earnings still pending

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jonathan H Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
71 of 80

OK, Fair point if you are talking such figures - though i suspect anyone that is really bothered by such wait times would be concerned with significantly lower figures than that! Maybe even lower than your average Amazon transaction!

Highlighted
Destiny L Member Since: Apr 27, 2020
72 of 80
I’m sorry I may sound dumb but could someone please help me understand this pending balance better? I’ve looked everywhere for more info can’t find anything! Please help me I’ve waited the 7days for my pending balance to move to current and it hasn’t whys that?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
73 of 80

Hi Destiny,

At the moment you don't have any pending earnings on your account and your application is not completed. 

If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rachel G Member Since: Oct 21, 2016
74 of 80
Petra you don't have to be condescending you are on a help forum...if it annoys you that people want help then don't go on it and reply or just give the advice and that's it.
Highlighted
Aniruddh J Member Since: Mar 29, 2016
75 of 80

I think this security hold is a pure BS. No one was able to justify it.

And the argument "Upwork wants to make sure that your money is safe" doesn't fit at all.

Some projects take one or two months to complete, you have enough time to do your security checks during this period. 

Highlighted
Rahimeen S Member Since: Sep 3, 2017
76 of 80

i have also the issues my all i have recieve feedbacks client has pay me but i didnt receieve all payments are on pending 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
77 of 80

Hi Rahimeen,

If you have finished a fixed price contract the funds will become available to you after the standard period of 5 days. 
For hourly contracts check out this Help Article to learn how the billing cycle works. Note that if you finish an hourly contract on Monday, the client will be billed at the end of the week.
You can also check your funds by going to Reports and selecting Overview from the drop down menu.

Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad N Member Since: May 1, 2020
78 of 80

how many days require to transfer money after pending

Highlighted
Muhammad N Member Since: May 1, 2020
79 of 80

how many days required for transfer money if it is in pending

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
80 of 80

Hi Muhammad, 

Could you please clarify your question so that we can address it accordingly? Are you referring to Pending funds in any specific case?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS