🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why are my earnings going negative?
Page options
jagritiparihar
Community Member

Why are my earnings going negative?

Can anyone please help why my earnings going negative? Client paid me the amount which was in dispute and I transferred ut toy account which is reflecting there also. After that client mistakenly asked for refund and then cancelled but my earning is displaying negative.

Please help!
3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jagriti, 

I checked your account and I can confirm that when you issued a refund to your client, you also withdrew your earnings from Upwork. The withdrawal was processed, but the refund wasn't processed because of the lack of available funds in your account. Once you have enough earnings/balance in your Upwork account, the refund will be processed accrodingly.

~ Avery
Upwork

I have not issued any refund!!! Neither I have recieved any such mail!! Infact client herself cancelled the requested refund as she did it mistakenly.

Hi Jagriti,

I double checked your account and can confirm that you`ve issued a refund on your contract. I would suggest communicating with your client if there was a confusion on your contract. 
If you have any additional questions let me know, if private details are involved please reach out to me via PM. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths