🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why are my proposal don't get views and inter...
Page options
aliwahid1716
Community Member

Why are my proposal don't get views and interview?

I started freelancing 2 months ago. In the first month, I got 4 clients and everything was going great. But suddenly in 2 months, I didn't get views and interviews even though I boosted some proposals. I'm using the same proposals but don't get clients. 

stat.PNG

I want all guy's suggestions. What am I doing wrong?

Here is my proposal. Please give me feedback and changes to my proposal. So, I get clients.

Hi,

I am Wahid Ali, Full Stack Web Developer. I just read your posting. It sounds like you are looking for Web Developer skilled in [here I put skills that clients need].

It can be challenging to find the right freelancer for web development on UpWork, as over 100,000 professionals are offering similar services. The abundance of options makes it tough to select the most suitable person.

However, with my previous experience working with other clients, I learned one goal above all others: 100% client satisfaction.

My development career has created projects like a portfolio website, newspaper service website, Whatsapp bot server, and many more.

Some of my work samples:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Programming languages:- 

1. Javascript
  2. Typescript
  3. Python

Javascript Framework:-

1. Reactjs
  2. Nextjs
  3. Svelte
  4. Sveltekit

Designing:-

1. Tailwindcss
  2. Figma

Databases:-

1. MongoDB
  2. MySQL
  3. PostgreSQL

Backend Framework:-

1. Django
  2. Flask
  3. Express

Other Skills:-

1. Github
  2. Firebase (Google Backend as a service)
  3. AWS (Amazon Web Servies)

It would be a fantastic experience to become the prime web development partner for your brand/services. Please let me know if you be interested in this - and I will be happy to move forward with this collaboration! The price here is negotiable; Let me know your budget, and I’ll fit myself in.

My Tech Blogs:- **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Best regards,

Wahid Ali

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d9fc6d8d
Community Member

You're using a template, impersonal proposal that doesn't address the client's specific needs and you're asking why you're not getting interviews?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
d9fc6d8d
Community Member

You're using a template, impersonal proposal that doesn't address the client's specific needs and you're asking why you're not getting interviews?

Suggest some points that  I add in my proposals

Templates don't work. That's it. You need to create highly personalized proposals for each job you apply to.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths