cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are the earnings from jobs worked by me via my new agency not showing up?

d2db16ed
Rana T Member Since: Jan 5, 2017
1 of 9

Why are the earnings from jobs worked by me via my newly created agency on Upwork not showing up? Is it because I just added a new payment method to Upwork and it takes 3 days to be set up?

"N/A" is showing up instead of the amount.

See the screenshot for more details!

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 9

You seem to be a freelancer for your own agency, so payment goes to the agency, not to you, and you need to look under the agency profile, not your own.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 9

Hi Rana,

I can confirm you were hired as an agency contractor on this contract and can check the payment details from your Agency profile.

Untitled
d2db16ed
4 of 9

Hey,

I can't see any payments unfortunately from my agency profile. When I click on "Get paid" the balance is 0.

Also the work is showing up on my independant freelancer report page but the amount is showig up as N/A.

I am really confused and can't seem to understand how the money is going to be paid to me at this point!

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 9

Rana,

If the time was logged this week, the client will be charged for it on Monday which will be followed by the review period, security period and the money will become available to you the following Wednesday.

Please, see this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork
d2db16ed
6 of 9

Ok I got your point, so it is similar to the situation when getting paid as an idependant freelancer. 

The thing that is worrying me at this point is the following: Usually, as an indepenant freelancer, I can see the status of the earnings, meaning that I can see them "in progress", then "in review" then "in hold" or something and finally as "available". Is this earnings phase not available as a view option for agencies?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help and support!

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 9

Hi Rana,

You can check the status of these payments in Reports > Overview on your Freelancer account.

Untitled
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 9

No she can't, not for contracts where she is hired under her agency...

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 9

Hi Rana and Petra,

If your permissions for Work Diary access are set to "Full," you'll be able to see your Reports and other agency members' Reports. As the owner of the agency, Rana has those permissions.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS