🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why are these two offers?
Page options
bingiart
Community Member

Why are these two offers?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Why are those two offers showing in 'My Proposals'?

UpWork.png

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Vijayakumar,

Thank you for reporting this here in the Community. Can you please confirm if you're trying to access your Proposals Page on your Mobile App or your browser? This way we can further review and take action accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
df602768
Community Member

Maybe a bug.

ArjayM

Hi Vijayakumar,

Thank you for reporting this here in the Community. Can you please confirm if you're trying to access your Proposals Page on your Mobile App or your browser? This way we can further review and take action accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bingiart
Community Member

In Browser

bingiart
Community Member

Hello Sir,

Another question?

I asked you a question, Why is my post allowed to be 'Accepted as Solution'?

Please check this attached file.

UpWork.png

Thank you.

This is working by design Vijayakumar.

If other members or yourself feel that a post/comment/response is helpful, constructive, and encouraging, then you have the option to mark the post as a solution. By having this feature, users can easily determine a solution for a particular issue/concern. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bingiart
Community Member

Thanks for your reply. But, I am not satisfied with your answer.

If I know the answer, why am I asking the question?

As odd (or potentially selfish) as this seems, it is possible that a user who starts a discussion eventually discovers the answer and posts it for everyone to view. If they were unable to choose their own reply as the solution, then they would be forced to have another user copy their solution into a reply so that the information would show up in the "solved" spot.

But, that means it is also really simple (although tedious) for a user to give themselves "Soaring Solutions" badges and make themselves look really knowledgeable and helpful.

Also, Upwork did not develop the platform that the Community runs on - it is a 3rd party platform.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members