🐈 Community
sivavranagaro

Why block option doesn't work?

I'm constantly getting the same job interview [SPAM] from this guy: ** And I flag, decline and block it every time. It just doesn't work. I'll now contact oDesk support but as I have experience they never solved any bug or technical issue. *Removed by admin

I have also declined and blocked one particular client several times, and I get invites from them. Probably just a glitch, but IMHO it is actually a small one, and oDesk have bigger things to work on so I just deal with it. Also for future reference, it is against forum rules to post links to projects. 😉
"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
sivavranagaro

As I said, they can't do anything about it: "I have reviewed the links that you have provided and have seen that the client used two different user IDs that is why you received another invite from him even if you have already blocked the first invitation. The system recognizes user IDs, not the public name in oDesk platform."