🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why can I not submit my proposals
Page options
saifhossain001
Community Member

Why can I not submit my proposals

Hello , my name is Saif Hossain, and just a few hours ago I completed my profile, full 100 percentage of my profile was completed. I updated my address, billing info, payment info, and I filled up all the necessary required details. Now my question is why am I not able to submit my proposals. 

I am hoping to get an answer as soon as possible and hopefully upwork will be able to solve this problem. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Saif,

In order to start sending proposals you will need to select a membership plan, you can do this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
emonuzzamanmd
Community Member

Did you check your connects? You should have seen the reason while submitting the proposal.

I am unable to submit any proposals cuz the site is telling me to update my address, which I did , so what could be the problem ? 

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

You will receive an email from Upwork once you've been approved or not.

Did you receive that yet?

Not yet , Can you kindly tell me how long does it usually take for upwork o verify an account ? 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Saif,

In order to start sending proposals you will need to select a membership plan, you can do this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I did select a membership plan and it is not working 

Hi Saif,

I can see that your city is missing from your address and you will need to add it before being able to send proposals. To do this go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. If you still experience any problems after this feel free to reach out to me via PM (click on my name), thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members