cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't Freelances/How do I view the feedback given to clients?

Martha H Member Since: Mar 8, 2018
11 of 22

Mar 2017??????????

Any update of a simple task that is crucial after 12 months?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 22

Hi Martha,

Are you referring to the issue where freelancer feedback comment wasn't showing? That issue has already been resolved but please let us know if you continue experiencing it.

If you are referring to viewing feedback breakdown by categories in clients Feedback and Work History, unfortunately, that feature isn't available yet.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Tim M Member Since: Apr 11, 2018
13 of 22

Valeria, what still seems to be missing is a single location to see all feedback for Jobs. Currently, the only way  to view feedback is to go to each individual job and go to the Terms & Settings page.

We need an aggregate view of all feedback.

Thanks

Tim

Steven R Member Since: May 29, 2018
14 of 22

Tips for implimentation when you finally fix this!

Ideally, the "Job Postings" page should display an average star rating for each job in the list (obviously it would have to be an average since each job may include many freelancers)

And more importantly, each ended contract in the "All Contracts" list should dispay the star rating for the client, not just the freelancer (you could simply specify "Freelancer Feedback" with stars and then under it display "Client Feedback" with stars). In addition, when the contract is clicked into, all of the details of the client's public review should be displayed so we can see how our freelancers view us as clients.

Generally I love upwork, but this really needs to be added asap! 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 22

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share this with our product managers.

Untitled
Michelle G Member Since: Aug 8, 2018
16 of 22

Is feedback received from those we've hired able to be viewed yet? Thank you. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
17 of 22

Hi Michelle, 

Once a contract is closed, and both you and your freelancer has left feedback for each other, or the 14-day feedback period is up, (whichever comes first), you will be able to view your freelancer's feedback to you by going to your contract page, and selecting the specific contract you want to view. 

-Avery
Untitled
Dahirou T Member Since: Feb 28, 2019
18 of 22

Also having this issue, feedback is very important especially for entrepreneurs.

Thanks,

Jose M Member Since: May 28, 2019
19 of 22

The team @ Upwork must be real busy.

Your comment is from March 24th 2017 and it is now 28th May 2019 and still we cannot see a summary of the feedback we have been given by freelancers.

I think at this stage it is perfectly reasonable to say, that Upwork does not give a flying FLY to show this information.

So just be honest and transparent !!!!! Just answer the question:

WHY ARE YOU NOT GIVEN US THIS FEATURE, WHEN SO MANY OF US ARE ASKING FOR IT !??

Thanks

J.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
20 of 22

Hi Jose,

Could you please confirm you're referring to private feedback both parties leave for contracts closed without payment or on which earlier payment was refunded in full? If that's the case, we don't have any plans for giving the other party insight into the private feedback you left and vice versa. Let me know if you are referring to a different scenario and I'll gladly follow up with more information.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS