cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I access live chat or submit a ticket any more?

5ac586ee
Michelle T Member Since: Apr 26, 2014
1 of 31
I have no way of requesting support as I can no longer access live chat or submit a ticket. What is going on? How do I get support? Whenever I click contact support it just redirects to your FAQ and I have no way to ask any questions.
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 31
Hi Michelle, I am sorry you have experienced some difficulties contacting support. Does the issue still persist? Could you please try a different browser to submit a ticket?
~ Valeria
Upwork
chetna83
Chetna S Member Since: Jul 8, 2015
3 of 31

Hi Michelle,

I am facing the same problem , i cannot submit a ticket, I have a issue regarding my old email account being in use and I cannot login with that when i request forgot password then it says the email doesn't not exist.

Regards,

Chetna

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
4 of 31

Hi Chetna,

Could you please try and follow this link and submit a ticket request? I see that you are already logged into the system, so you should be able to do it. Please, let us know if you run into some issues.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
djblois
Daniel B Member Since: Jul 24, 2017
5 of 31

Why is my account Suspended? and how do I fix it?  I have added and verified my bank account. What else do I need to do?

Everytime I try to open a ticket, it only gives me the option to send to the community but not open a new ticket.  And then it won't let me open a new community chat either.  Please help, as I want to start using Upwork.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
6 of 31

Hi Daniel,

A few months ago the team sent you a notification asking you to complete an identity verification. It's necessary to do it in order to resolve the issue with your account. I'll send you a private message with additional information.

~ Valeria
Upwork
mukesh_dd
Mukesh P Member Since: Mar 14, 2016
7 of 31

I do have same issue as I am unable to create ticket or contact support? 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 31

Hi Mukesh,

Please click on your photo in the upper-right corner > go to Settings > add your address and phone number on the Contact Info page.

Untitled
9683a6e7
Callum T Member Since: Jul 11, 2017
9 of 31

Where do I file a support ticket???????????

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
10 of 31

Hi Callum, 

Is there anything we can help you with today?

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS