cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I access live chat or submit a ticket any more?

adeblg
Adelaine A Member Since: Dec 12, 2014
11 of 31

Hi,

I have a problem here regarding to my account with transaction is limited.  "The Risk Management Team" sent me a ticket last 2 days, I did reply and explained what really happened there. It's almost 2 days since  the last communication still my account is onhold. I wonder if when can you guys review my account and solve it. And also I can't access live chat, i did send ticket 2 times but the request is closed. The request number is  #3545294.  PLEASE REPLY!

bunnybaa
Ladbina G Member Since: Feb 13, 2015
12 of 31

I need to livechat with oDesk about payment issue. But, its not showing the chat live box on that page anymore.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 31

Hi Ladbina,

Please, submit a support ticket request and you will receive assistance with your issue.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
lenaski
Magdalena Z Member Since: Mar 6, 2015
14 of 31

Can the acounts department please get hold of me. 

I have been trying to find a way of contacting them through support - but the live chat and ticket functionality is not working. 

I want to settle my payment but I need to speak to the accounts team first. 

b27ba323
Ace Contributor
Samiun M Member Since: Feb 5, 2015
15 of 31

Magdalena are you having issues with the money withdrawal? If so which method are you using?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
16 of 31

Hi Magdalena,

I am sorry you were not able to contact Customer Support. We have initiated a support ticket for you. Please, respond to it either by replying to the email directly or by accessing it in among your requests in the Help Center.

~ Valeria
Upwork
kashifmehboob
Kashif M Member Since: Feb 4, 2016
17 of 31

Hello,

I also have the same problem. I can't access to live chat or submit a ticket.  I am not able to contact support. 

How do I get support? Whenever I click contact support it just redirects to your FAQ and I have no way to ask any questions.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
18 of 31

Hi Kashif,

If you were not able to find answers to your questions by browsing the Help Center articles and the Community posts, you are welcome to post your question here and we will follow up.

~ Valeria
Upwork
kashifmehboob
19 of 31

Hi

I am still having this problem of live or submit request option is not available. Can you do anything for me?

Thanks

kashifmehboob
20 of 31

And my problem is also not solved that my profile is not showing without login in upwork as it is set to be show public.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS