🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why can't I select the other team member when...
Page options
roychri
Community Member

Why can't I select the other team member when submitting a proposal?

Hello, I am admin/owner of an agency. I tried to submit a proposal but I can only select myself under "Who will this proposal come from?". Why can't I select the other team member? Is it because their account is "under review" ?
We were hoping to be able to get him to submit proposal from within a team even if the account is under review. Suggestions?

10 REPLIES 10
petra_r
Community Member

Christian R wrote:

We were hoping to be able to get him to submit proposal from within a team even if the account is under review. Suggestions?

Considering that 98% of all new freelancers are rejected, there would be no point allowing agencies to submit proposals from accounts that might never be accepted and therefor might never be allowed to work here.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christian, 

It is very likely that your agency freelancer's profile is not yet approved which is why you were unable to send out a proposal through him. 

I will go ahead and check this with the team and will get back to you once I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Experiencing the same issue here. My team member's profile has been approved and verified recently.

Hi Norlin,

Could you please send me a private message with the profile you are referring to so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, Avery. 

Good day! I am also experiencing the same problem, though my team member's profile in Upwork was already approved, but I cannot select her when I am applying for job as an agency member. Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Sheryl 

Hi Sheryl Aura,

Please send me a PM with the agency member's profile link so I can look into this for you. You can click on my name to send a PM. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christian, 

I'm sorry for the delay. This should have been resolved already. Let me know if you need further assistance. 

~ Avery
Upwork
roychri
Community Member

Thank you Avery.

I just tried it again and I still cannot select my collegue when I submit a proposal using the agency. I can only select myself.

Is that because my collegue is not approved yet?

petra_r
Community Member

Christian R wrote:

I just tried it again and I still cannot select my collegue when I submit a proposal using the agency. I can only select myself.

Is that because my collegue is not approved yet?

As was mentioned previously, when someone's profile is not approved they can not work on Upwork and can not apply, regardless of whether it is through an agency or otherwise.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christian,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and advise you further regarding your concern.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths