🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why client is always right instead of fre...
Page options
nepography
Community Member

Why client is always right instead of freelancer?

Hi.

I just ask you a  question . Why Client is always right for upwork.? 

We work on upwork and we are like family . Freelancer need clients and clients need freelancer. So why  freelancer  are not right like client. Why we faced issue's. Why we have no relaxation on upwork.
Recently i faced an issue and really i don't have words to explain. I am giving my 100% to my all client  and responce immediately, we worried about work, time etc  but unfortunalety client don't. 

A little mistake  makes you hero to zero without knowing.   Or if any  dispute comes you're pretty much  gonna side with the client. when  freelancer get dispute he/she loose everything  they gain.

I requested to upwork team/ community   please look at freelancer and make a policy for freelancer. It will be nice if we work with out any pressure. 

And really Sorry for that  i just want to know why only freelancer faced this issue even they  did't doing any mistake.

Thank You!

Regards Eman Fatima

1 REPLY 1
tlbp
Community Member

Do not think of Upwork as family. Upwork is a commercial enterprise and as such will make the choice that is most profitable. If choosing you over a client is not most profitable, then you are not going to be chosen. Keep that in mind always. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths