🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why clients doesn't interview new freelancer?
Page options
saproduction2
Community Member

Why clients doesn't interview new freelancer?

Hello 

i am Adnan Adil social media marketing expert and i recently join upwork fire up my skills online and help businesses to grow

but no client responding to my proposal while write professional proposal as well as 100% profile.

please give me your positive response.

thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joywriter
Community Member

There are so many things you can improve in your profile such as adding more portfolio items and rewriting your description to convey your message better. But we also have your proposals. Only seeing them will allow us to know how we can better help.

Why don't you share here the LAST three exact proposals your sent to your clients? 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
joywriter
Community Member

There are so many things you can improve in your profile such as adding more portfolio items and rewriting your description to convey your message better. But we also have your proposals. Only seeing them will allow us to know how we can better help.

Why don't you share here the LAST three exact proposals your sent to your clients? 

Last 1st proposal:

Hello sir, I will create posts for your Facebook and Instagram based on research about your niche and targeted audience most important buyer persona. I will schedule post for the best your targeted audience active on social media and look through their activity. I will share the post with you before publishing so that if you need any changes or improvements. as well as weekly zoom meeting on planning and progress, please check out my profile. also I am open to offer consultation.

Last second proposal:

Hello' I am Adnan Adil digital and social media marketing expert. as you want to be consulted about search engine optimization and getting more traffic to website. then your at the right place because as a digital marketing expert our first job is seo to get organic traffic and tackle our competitors. message for more consultation.

HI Adnan!

Thank you for your willingness to share your proposals. I know most people wouldn't do that in fear of negative feedback but I think it's really awesome that you did and it shows you are willing to grow and learn! 

I checked both of them and to be honest I was a little confused with the first one, so I'll split my advice referring to them as proposal 1 (facebook posts) and proposal 2 (SEO expert). These are just a few comments based on what I quickly gathered from reading the proposals. 

Proposal 1 (Facebook posts):

- Are you offering your services to create Facebook posts in English? If that's the case, then the issue would be that the proposal has a several issues in grammar, is not clear and not properly written.

If that' the case, then I would avoid sending proposal that require content creation in English because clients will automatically skip you once they see that you don't yet properly dominate the language. I know you will continue to improve your English skills but till then, focus on other areas such as the one in your second proposal.

Proposal 2:

- This also applies to proposal No. 1. Your entire proposal unfortunately said nothing as to how you can help your client. Your proposal only had promisses and basic information of things that you say you can do.

Clients want to hear about them, and not about you. So saying your are an expert, or saying that they are on the right place again becuase you are an expert is not meaningful or helpful to you as well. It actually hurts your credibility instead of helping because you are begging for them to believe that you are an expert.

You need to put yourself in their shoes and think about what would you want to see if you were looking for an SEO expert to trust your website/business with.

I would look for the following:
- Results: What kind of results this professional helped other clients achive?
- Expertise: I want to deal with someone that really knows what they are doing and talking about. How can they prove to me that they are honeslty SEO experts?
- Validation: Which tests, certifications or courses has he taken to show he is really good at this?
- Portfolio: Which projects did he complete that are listed in his portoflio that can add even more clarity and prove is credibility as an SEO expoert.

- Testimonials: Which clients left testimonials thanking him for the services he was able to provide them with?

Well those are just some tips. I hope you find them helpful!

Much sucess to you!

Hugo

That's what i need to hear,

thank yoy.

$20 is too high. You need reviews and testamonials quickly and in bulk.........I would charge $10 until your JSS shows up. Right now you have nothing

Thank you so much for your concern.

Can you please suggest anymore changes.

Job offers are practically useless to send. People don't answer. I have been unemployed for 3 weeks.

Hi Svetlana and Adnan,

Thank you for your message. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Briefly about the statistics on the two sites for the past week. 10 people opened my page on your site. On the site of Ukraine (regular site of announcements) 85 times. It is amazing. I don't think it's possible for me to write in my name that I'm really good at designing.  Portfolio is the main thing in my work. I doubt that beautiful words will be better

bobafett999
Community Member

As Hugo said your profile is rather weak.  You don't have much experience either on upwork or elsewhere.  People are reluctant to hire new unproven freelancers for the fear of getting cheated or not getting their money's worth.  Also, the field you are in is rather crowded.

faizankhalil007
Community Member

As per my experience, I can say that it all depends on which Job you are applying for. If you are applying for a job that already has 20-50 or 50+ applicants your chances will be low. Use the boost option. If you know "Hisham Sarwar" follow his instructions or else pay a visit to his youtube channel. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members