cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why did a client's feedback disappear from my profile?

Mohamed S Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
1 of 72

So a job ended well, I gave a feedback, the client gave a feedback, and it showed on my profile for a couple of days. Now, when I view my profile on the "Work history and feedback" section, the feedback isn't there. The feedback still exists when I view the closed job. Can anyone explain this? EDIT: one of my jobs in progress disappeared as well, I'm starting to think that something went wrong with this section. 

Community Leader
Annette E Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
2 of 72

There is something wrong. My latest feedback is missing and the chronological order of the feedback has been messed up so it's no longer chronological.

Highlighted
Joel S Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
3 of 72

Me too I just lost some very nice feedback and got a job I refunded with some rather unfair feedback posted back up again.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 72

@Annette E wrote:

There is something wrong. My latest feedback is missing and the chronological order of the feedback has been messed up so it's no longer chronological.

It looks in chronological order to me...

Are you looking at it while logged in and sorted by "newest first?"

The "in progress" jobs always show before the closed ones by the way.

newest first.jpg

Community Leader
Annette E Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
5 of 72

@Petra R wrote:

@Annette E wrote:

It looks in chronological order to me...

Are you looking at it while logged in and sorted by "newest first?"

The "in progress" jobs always show before the closed ones by the way.

newest first.jpg

Yes Smiley Happy

I should have added that to my first post Smiley Wink

It may look like chronological order but the chronology has changed since yesterday Smiley Very Happy (the months are still chronological but the dates the contracts closed/feedback was given are no longer in chronological order).

Joel S Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
6 of 72

I'm set to newest first and that wouldn't explain why feedback from a refunded job has reappeared.

It's a mystery.

Community Guru
7 of 72

@Joel S wrote:

I'm set to newest first and that wouldn't explain why feedback from a refunded job has reappeared.

It's a mystery.

No, it is a bug... seems to affect everyone....

Mohamed S Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
8 of 72

According to everyone's replies, it seems that there is a problem affecting this section in Upwork.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 72

Hi Mohamed,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Guru
10 of 72

@Bojan S wrote:

Hi Mohamed,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you for your patience.

Bojan this affects everyone so it needs fixing... "Reaching out" doesn't fix it. Every profile is affected so the only reaching out needed is reaching for the tech guys, grabbing them warmly by the throat, and getting them to fix it. It happened a couple of weeks ago, whatever they did back then to fix it, get them to do it again and hopefully permanently.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS