cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did a client's feedback disappear from my profile?

Community Guru
Melissa C Member Since: Jul 22, 2017
71 of 72
I've now had two jobs never show up on my profile neither as "in progress" nor with feedback once they were finished. I asked support and was told to wait for my payments to go through and they both have.

First, I was told it was me basically being eager to have the reviews on my profile (which is true. They were my first contracts over $40/hr and the client left the best feedback I've ever gotten. I can see the feedback in the "my jobs" tab). Then I was told that it was the pay period, which it never has been. I always edit my profile, refresh the page, and there it is! Not this time.

Then it was the holidays and banking. Ok. That was cool. I got that. But then I found this thread and did not want to close my ticket. I asked if it was because of this bug and am waiting for a response.

The same client wants to hire me for a larger project and I would love to take it, but I would also like to be sure that my feedback will show. This is how I can continue to raise my rates with confidence and I want potential clients to have that same confidence that I'm worth my rates. But if it looks like I jumped up $20/hr at random even though I haven't, that's not cute.

This has been a problem for a few weeks at least.

I wouldn't be annoyed if there wasn't so much emphasis placed on the importance of a good profile/JSS. But there is and I am. Maybe it's petty, but this is a good chunk of my livelihood, so my feedback is important to me.

Can we get an ETA on a fix here?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
72 of 72

I'm sorry to learn about your experience, Melissa. I've asked the team to review your ticket and again to see if this is related to the issue noted on this thread. There are no definite date on when this issue will be fixed, but please know that our engineers are working to resolve the issue.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS