cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did a client's feedback disappear from my profile?

Roman K Member Since: Dec 14, 2018
21 of 72

Hi, I have a completed job (Contract ID 21229057) that is not displayed in my work history. Both my client and I submitted reviews (it was two days ago). Fix it please. Thank you!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
22 of 72

Hi Roman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profile. Once funds from Pending tab are released to the Available tab after 5-day security period, your job will be visible on your profile together with the feedback you are referring to.  In order to check the status of your payment, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview and you'll see the funds under the Pending tab. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
23 of 72

Bojan S wrote:  Please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profile. Once funds from Pending tab are released to the Available tab after 5-day security period, your job will be visible on your profile together with the feedback you are referring to.

This is not the case for me. Jobs and feedback show the day both parties left it.

Ventsislav G Member Since: Nov 10, 2018
24 of 72

Hey there. 

Last year I took on a project which was canceled by the client himself but appeared in my job history just the other day. 

Could someone tell me how and why this project which was canceled about a year ago is now in my job history and it was never there before?  Is it possible to fix that? 

I did some mistakes on the platform, I know.  But recently I've been trying to improve my service and job success score and this is seriously harming it.

I plan to do this job long-term and It's very demotivating and tiring to see most of your efforts were in vain.

I'd appreciate if someone sheds some light on that issue.

Thanks!  

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
25 of 72

Hi Ventsislav,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ventsislav G Member Since: Nov 10, 2018
26 of 72
That would be great, thanks!
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
27 of 72

Hi All,

We've confirmed with our engineers that they are aware of this issue and are working on fixing it. We'll also share this thread with them as well as related tickets.

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Mohamed S Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
28 of 72

Hello Valeria,

Thank you for the update. Once the problem is fixed, I'll accept your answer as a solution.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
29 of 72

Hi All,

If you've reported jobs where a full refund was issued appearing in your Work History once again, could you please confirm if you are still experiencing the issue?

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Kunal L Member Since: Jul 25, 2017
30 of 72

The comment of my client is not updated on my profile, I have completed my project two days ago, but still, it's now showing up on my profile. How much time is it gonna take?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS