Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did my job success rate decrease?

rpolicastro
Rachel P Member Since: Mar 1, 2017
1 of 8

Hey everyone,

I just noticed that my success rate dropped a point even though I recently got 5 star reviews from 2 clients' feedbacks. I read a little about what affects your job success rate but I would think this would actully increase it. Any insight?

Also, I was wondering if withdrawing proposals decreases it too? I recently withdrew a few that were left unanswered for over 2 months saying "client was unresponsive."

Much appreciated,

Rachel

suraiyabibi
Ace Contributor
Suriya B Member Since: Nov 28, 2014
2 of 8

Hi Rachel,  

Once you are hired it will effect your JSS, does not matter you get payment or not. Even zero payment paid affect your JSS. 

You can withdraw proposals and there is no role of withdraw proposals in the JSS. 

Visible feedback is not important. Private feedback is all that can cause you comfort or trouble for your JSS. 

Rachel

ravi_iitian
Community Guru
Ravindra B Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
3 of 8

@Rachel P wrote:

Hey everyone,

I just noticed that my success rate dropped a point even though I recently got 5 star reviews from 2 clients' feedbacks. I read a little about what affects your job success rate but I would think this would actully increase it. Any insight?

Also, I was wondering if withdrawing proposals decreases it too? I recently withdrew a few that were left unanswered for over 2 months saying "client was unresponsive."

Much appreciated,

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

The “Feb 2017 – Present” fixed-price job is lying open.

That could hurt your JSS.

"Certa bonum certamen"
shafiqmuhammad27
Muhammad S Member Since: Jul 23, 2017
4 of 8

Hi. Can I ask you that why you decrease my job success rate? Although two clients end my contrat with 5 stars and good recommendation but instead increasing my job success rate , it will become decrease?

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
5 of 8

If I were you I'd figure out who dropped you below 90 quick cuz you are top rated and you can have it removed.

shafiqmuhammad27
Muhammad S Member Since: Jul 23, 2017
6 of 8

@Rachel P wrote:

Hey everyone,

Much appreciated,

Rachel

sivavranagaro
Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
7 of 8

That excellent long term job that ended exactly a year ago jumped out from calculation of your JSS today, and you've left with only weak ratings that count less. You suffer consequence of your acts from a year ago. You were supposed to be stellar all the time for JSS not to decrease. Sorry.

Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
8 of 8

Long-term clients can help boost your score. Mine went up one point because my LTC percentage increased by 4 points. Also, look at your clients who would recommend number. Is it at 90% or higher?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS