🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why didn't my connescts rollover???
Page options
wendy_demongey
Community Member

Why didn't my connescts rollover???

I still had 32 connects leftover because I got 30 bonus points for Rising Talent. Where'd they go???

What's the point of bonus connects if they get erased?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yitwail
Community Member

Wendy, I assume you didn't upgrade to plus membership? Free connects only rollover when you have plus membership. Once we all start paying $0.15 a connect, they'll be good for one year.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
yitwail
Community Member

Wendy, I assume you didn't upgrade to plus membership? Free connects only rollover when you have plus membership. Once we all start paying $0.15 a connect, they'll be good for one year.

Thank you for the reply 🙂 I found that bummer out after some research, cheers 🙂 My first month, so not my first gaff. I was sure I'd read otherwise somewhere, but oh well. I get it and yet, I don't get it at all....not thrilled to be rewarded for good performance only to have the reward succinctly taken away because I'm not paying more than 20% I'm already contributing is a bit of a let down. You wanna kill morale real good? Punish good behavior...as per your tag line hahaha!

That said, I do feel 20% is fair enough exchange for good clients, jobs I get to choose from and guarantee of pay -- all very well worth it -- I LOVE THIS PLATFORM! I seem to be generating consistent income so not heartbroken, just a bit disappointed in the redundant pretense of the reward and the sense of nickle and diming on top of 20%. I didn't have time to use the points because I was too busy worrrrrking 😉 Remove my potential to make you more money at your own expense...to an earner it's a lose/lose situation that's a bit hard to fathom.

Once we start paying for connects, hopefully it will be better.
Thank you very much John!!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths