cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do they keep showing in my profile?

Community Guru
Jiang C Member Since: Dec 8, 2013
1 of 3
I had a client who apparently hired some VA to communicate with freelancers here.After I've worked on it for about 3 weeks, the deliverable expected was changes. Later I found out it could be because the one I talked to at the beginning was the VA, while the latter one was the real project leader.The VA might have misunderstood what the project leader wanted or something like that.I can't work on a team like that. so I asked them to terminate the contract and no need to pay me, but they paid anyway and left an unfair feedback. I refunded them, and their feedback was gone for a while. Now, out of nowhere, their feedback is back again. That's really disgusting. I have all 5 star feedback from all my other clients.What is going on? Why does it keep showing there in my profile? Shall I leave a nasty feedback to them as well? This is really sick!
Judith P Member Since: Jun 26, 2012
2 of 3
Your profile is set to private meaning that I cannot look at it for you Smiley Happy
Community Guru
Jiang C Member Since: Dec 8, 2013
3 of 3
Thanks for your reply. I didn't get any answer here before, so I asked the help desk about it. I was told it was a "temporary system issue which is currently being troubleshooted". Didn't know a nasty client can make your life miserable for that long Smiley Sad
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS