🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why does a client see profile information inc...
Page options
oleksakrasnova
Community Member

Why does a client see profile information incorrect?

Hello,

My client sees the information about my job history incorrect - please find attached screenshot.

Hours - 26 but why Jobs 0?

Thank you in advance
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

You have completed 18 jobs. I can easily see that on your profile page.

You found a screen in the mobile app that doesn't show this properly.

It's just a bug. Don't worry about it. It has nothing to do with your contract.

The mobile app is still in development. The team working in it will fix that eventually.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
prestonhunter
Community Member

You have completed 18 jobs. I can easily see that on your profile page.

You found a screen in the mobile app that doesn't show this properly.

It's just a bug. Don't worry about it. It has nothing to do with your contract.

The mobile app is still in development. The team working in it will fix that eventually.

Thank you for a answer.

I don't worry about my profile, I worry that client saw it. I think it's important for his decision.

Hope for soon improvements of such bugs

Hi Oleksandra,

I checked this but wasn't able to replicate the issue. A correct number of jobs is showing for both your general and your specialized profile. That said, we'll share this with the team for further investigation.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

is this a new bug now? how can other freelancers get it checked?  it obviously effect decision making of a client ..many of us mention number of jobs completed in our proposal and if our profile shows wrong information in mobile app obviously client will take us non seriously...

i know this is bug in mobile app..what if the client is using mobile app to make decision

really tired of these bugs now:(

Oleksandra K: You rises good point. I apperciate you.

hi,

I am getting an incorrect job posted feed time like ... posted 10 hours ago,6months ago...

my time zone is correct in profile>setting>contact info  is  correct 

but displays wrong in my laptop, I tried to open in Incognito window, but no result.

Hi Ankit,

I would recommend removing your saved search results and adding them again. Once you`ve searched for a skill or a keyword you can also use the filters to adjust your results to your needs. To learn more about how you can save search results check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Oleksandra and others,

We investigated this further with our engineers and haven't been able to replicate the issue. Your job count shows correctly on both Android and iOS devices when viewed from a client account. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members