🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why does the process of transferring mone...
Page options
alsayedalsaka
Community Member

Why does the process of transferring money to my PayPal account always fail? Do I have a problem?

Why does the process of transferring money to my PayPal account always fail? Do I have a problem?

When transferring any amount to my PayPal account, a message is sent that the operation has failed, so why every time this happens to me.

Please solve this problem, and what is the minimum amount for withdrawal from the site to PayPal

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alsayed,

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
alsayedalsaka
Community Member

Why does the process of transferring money to my PayPal account always fail? I canceled the payment method and then added it, and there is the same problem, so what is the solution now? Please solve this time

Hi Alsayed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you to assist you with the issue you are experiencing. You can access your tickets on this page.

Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Sir, I visited the page and found that I took these steps more than once, and this problem has not yet been solved. I do not know the reason for not transferring the money. The problem, sir, from the transfer from the site, not from the PayPal account, please solve this problem

When transferring any amount to my PayPal account, a message is sent that the operation has failed, so why every time this happens to me.

Please solve this problem, and what is the minimum amount for withdrawal from the site to PayPal

I ask you to solve this problem. I canceled the payment method and then repeated the method more than once and there is this problem. I have the right to know why the payment process fails. These transfers are automatic, every time they fail?

Hi Alsayed,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue with your payment method. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

The problem has not been resolved This is the fifth time I have written this problem and it has not been resolved

Hi Alyased, 

It looks like a member of the team has reached out to you through Ticket #31100062. To assist you more efficiently, I would recommend that you keep communicating about the same issue with the team handling your case. If you have other questions regarding this concern, please don't hesitate to update the ticket thread. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths