🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why don't Upwork take action against non seri...
Page options
atifhussain621
Community Member

Why don't Upwork take action against non serious Clients?

Why don't upwork take action against the non-serious clients who just waste our connects and money?

I have applied for more than 45 jobs wasting my money and there are many freelancers wasting their money like this.

Upwork should limit the number of proposals or put a penalty on those clients who don't hire anyone.

Upwork should define some rules for the clients. We, freelancers, are just wasting our money here.

3 REPLIES 3
lysis10
Community Member

Atif H wrote:

Why don't upwork take action against the non-serious clients who just waste our connects and money?

I have applied for more than 45 jobs wasting my money and there are many freelancers wasting their money like this.

Upwork should limit the number of proposals or put a penalty on those clients who don't hire anyone.

Upwork should define some rules for the clients. We, freelancers, are just wasting our money here.

If I'm just wasting money here, just shut up Upwork and take more of my money. I love all this taking of my money. I'm living my best life with all this taking of my money.

joynul33
Community Member

Haha, Well said Jennifer!!!!!

Joynul
joynul33
Community Member

Haha, They already took the action and developed many algorithms. You should learn first.......:) 

Joynul
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths