cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why dont I have a "Send me a Message" task bar under my Profile?

aycamara
Ace Contributor
Armela C Member Since: Jun 6, 2015
1 of 3
Why dont I have a "Send me a Message" taskbar under my Profile? I was going around, looking up at some featured Creative Designers, I wanted to meet people, invite them for a chat in my Room "Coffee Table" and embark on a network or team building. As I did this, their profiles were not linked to their message board where you can send messages.. How do I connect with them? Memorize their names and look them up? Huh? Then I go to my profile, there is also no Message bar. Why dont I have but some other people I tried to send a private message had?. How do co-workers or a possible team member get in touch with me? Beside my name , when I click the People toolbar, says Admin. Am I part of the Admin already? Where is my job offer? Did I miss anything yesterday? Who doesnt have a "Send Me a Message" Bar under your Profile? Please raise your hand (JOKES), I almost feel like Im in a classroom. Armela Y Camara (Tm)
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 3

Hi Armela,

You can't contact users from their freelancer profiles, but can send messages to users here in the forums on their Community page profiles.

Untitled
wendy_writes
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
3 of 3

Armela, If I'm not mistaken the "Contact Me" button you're referring to is for buyers and can be used to send invites to bid.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS