🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why have my profile views dropped to zero...
Page options
saad-jamal
Community Member

JSS update date shows 27. Feb

Hello Everyone 

JSS was suppose to update on Sunday But it didnt. 

The last update date shows 27 feb

Please help

Thank You

150 REPLIES 150
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Saad,

Your JSS is updated every second week on Sunday, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

Your JSS is updated every second week on Sunday, thank you.

Goran, it updated yesterday, but the "last updated" date is still showing as 2 weeks ago. 

last updated.png

But considering all the usual update-day wailing that has been going on, it seems the JSS was recalculated, just the "last updated" date hasn't changed.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Petra,

Yes that is correct and I would like to confirm that our engineering team is aware of this and is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

yea according to that it should have updated this sunday on 7 march but it did not

Saad J wrote:

yea according to that it should have updated this sunday on 7 march but it did not

The JSS was updated. The date has not.

cinque_roberto
Community Member

Hello!

My JSS update himself every 2 weeks on Sunday.

Yesterday (7/03), didn't update... why?

Thanks, Roberto.

Hi Roberto,

I would like to confirm that the JSS itself was updated however the date under the My Stats section was not updated. Our team is aware of this and is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
tarpindersingh
Community Member

Hello All

Is it for me or all, JSS was not updated on Sunday 7th March 2021?

Thanks

Tarpinder S wrote:

Is it for me or all, JSS was not updated on Sunday 7th March 2021?

The JSS was updated.

The date wasn't

mahto_sunil
Community Member

Hi, My last job success score updated Feb-21. After two weeks, My job sucess score and update date is showing same.

emaanf
Community Member

Hello, My job score is not updating after 2 weeks and stats are also 3 weeks older. Anyone tell me the reason.

thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emaan, Tarpinder, and Sunil,

While the JSS itself was updated, the date under the My Stats section was not updated as expected. Our team is aware of this and is looking into resolving it as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
david-dellaccio
Community Member

Hi,

Anyone having issues with profile views? I raised my rate in the beginning of the month and the day after my profile views jumped to 40. Then they quickly declined. I used to average about 10 views a week before the spike, but now I'm down to zero? Any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 7.54.27 PM.png

Thanks,

David

Now that you mentioned it - yes. In the past few days I got 4-5 invites (mostly irrelevant) - and I was wondering why I started getting them - after a few months of getting 0 invites. So - I checked my stats, and surely enough - 0 views for the past two weeks. I know - it sounds absurd - 0 views, 5 invites. 40+ views - 0 invites. That's how this place works, lol

I have the same issue!!!

Hi Daniel and Osama,

One of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi David and Sanja,

I've shared your concern regarding the drop in profile views with our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Also it happened to me. 2 weeks ago I've changed my Upwork's profile's url link and my stats went to 0.

Coincidence?

But I still get invitations. It looks like people invite me without viewig my profile.

I've contacted Upwork staff. The issue has been escalated to Technical Support Team.

Hi Mariusz,

You seem to be nicely placed on Upwork. In my case, the response rate is also reduced to zero. I am actively involved on Upwork since last few months and it was going fine couple of weeks back. But now, I am not sure, how I should approach to improve the views and response rate.

Thank you,

Lalit

"But I still get invitations. It looks like people invite me without viewig my profile."

so you seem so famous  🙂
(on a lighter note)

florydev
Community Member

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi David and Sanja,

I've shared your concern regarding the drop in profile views with our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via ticket. 

It's just broke, not sure anyone needs to talk to anyone directly.  I feel like it gets broke at least once a year.

It's a bug! It keeps popping every now and then. My prof views is 0 since 5 days but am getting 1-2 invites everyday.
UW keeps sending these emails- your profile views are trending up😳 Got one on 3rd Aug & got one today, but still the profile view is 0.
rajatdau
Community Member

Hello Joanna,

I have the same concern.

Thanks

Rajat

I intend to make Upwork a better place for Freelancers and Clients.

Mam I have the same issue!!!

153b9a89
Community Member

I have been facing the same problem for pst 2 weeks now. My profile views have dropped to 0 even though i am bidding continuously

Hi Usama,

I'm sorry to hear about this. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

NEED QUICK RESPONSE! 

...if anyone can help! 

Hello there, 

Hope you're having an amazing time! 

I am a former English language trainer in my community. During this corona pandemic, I have started freelancing and chose Upwork to work full time. I just love this platform. 

However, after completing a few jobs I started sending new proposals. But, I see my profile views are less than the previous weeks. I wonder to know if it is a problem from my side or anything else! 

TIA 

Since last 2 weeks my stats page is showing zero views. I am continuously applying relevant jobs but the number of views have suddenly reduced to zero since 23rd July 2020 and is not improving. What steps should I take? 

Hi Lalit,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly regarding your concern with profile views. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you Joanne!

Hello Joanne ,

I am also facing this issue. My stat for profile discovered is stuck at 0 even I continously applying for skill relevants job. Please help for this issue.

Regards,

Manmeet Singh

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. We'll keep the thread updated with any new information. 

We have forwarded your reports to the team for further investigations.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ffavarel
Community Member

Thanks Bojan

My post was just added to this tread - could you please send mine as well?

Thanks - Flo

fcca14
Community Member

Hello,

Can yo please help me.. as I see my profile views dropped to zero from 23 Nov, till now,  while I have also sent proposals in this time period.
Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ejaz,

I checked and your profile views display correctly. The profile views stats refers to the number of distinct people who have viewed your profile tile in search results daily, in the past 30 days (not per week).  

You may check these great topics in our Resource Corner to help you enhance your Profile: 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
fcca14
Community Member

Hi Bojan,
sorry to bother you again,

I still see in "My stats" taht my profile views from 23 Nov-2020 till now are zero,  a straight zero line.

Kinldy have this checked.
Thanks

petra_r
Community Member

Ejaz u wrote:

I still see in "My stats" taht my profile views from 23 Nov-2020 till now are zero,  a straight zero line.

Are you expecting anything else? You're low in search results, in an overcrowded category and don't seem to be actively working on Upwork lately. The counter only counts views from searches, not from proposals.

December is also traditionally very slow!

fcca14
Community Member

yes, i expect different.

When i have applied to many jobs, atleast some of them would have seen my profile, how is it possible that I applied to loads of projects and none of them checked my profile.

Moderator, it is requested to kindly have this checked.

petra_r
Community Member

Ejaz u wrote:

When i have applied to many jobs, atleast some of them would have seen my profile, how is it possible that I applied to loads of projects and none of them checked my profile.

As has been explained to you twice now: Views from proposals are NOT counted in that.  So even if every client you applied to looked at your profile, the graph would still be at 0 if nobody visited your profile from searches. It only counts people who have viewed your profile tile in search results.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths