cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why have my profile views dropped to zero?

Highlighted
David D Member Since: Oct 25, 2019
1 of 125

Hi,

Anyone having issues with profile views? I raised my rate in the beginning of the month and the day after my profile views jumped to 40. Then they quickly declined. I used to average about 10 views a week before the spike, but now I'm down to zero? Any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 7.54.27 PM.png

Thanks,

David

Highlighted
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
2 of 125
Now that you mentioned it - yes. In the past few days I got 4-5 invites (mostly irrelevant) - and I was wondering why I started getting them - after a few months of getting 0 invites. So - I checked my stats, and surely enough - 0 views for the past two weeks. I know - it sounds absurd - 0 views, 5 invites. 40+ views - 0 invites. That's how this place works, lol
Highlighted
Osama K Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
3 of 125

I have the same issue!!!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 125

Hi Daniel and Osama,

One of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5 of 125

Hi David and Sanja,

I've shared your concern regarding the drop in profile views with our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Mariusz O Member Since: Sep 5, 2015
6 of 125

Also it happened to me. 2 weeks ago I've changed my Upwork's profile's url link and my stats went to 0.

Coincidence?

But I still get invitations. It looks like people invite me without viewig my profile.

I've contacted Upwork staff. The issue has been escalated to Technical Support Team.

Highlighted
Lalit S Member Since: Aug 14, 2018
7 of 125

Hi Mariusz,

You seem to be nicely placed on Upwork. In my case, the response rate is also reduced to zero. I am actively involved on Upwork since last few months and it was going fine couple of weeks back. But now, I am not sure, how I should approach to improve the views and response rate.

Thank you,

Lalit

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Ejaz u Member Since: Jan 13, 2018
8 of 125

"But I still get invitations. It looks like people invite me without viewig my profile."

so you seem so famous  Smiley Happy
(on a lighter note)

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
9 of 125

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi David and Sanja,

I've shared your concern regarding the drop in profile views with our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via ticket. 

It's just broke, not sure anyone needs to talk to anyone directly.  I feel like it gets broke at least once a year.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Namita S Member Since: Jul 20, 2017
10 of 125
It's a bug! It keeps popping every now and then. My prof views is 0 since 5 days but am getting 1-2 invites everyday.
UW keeps sending these emails- your profile views are trending up😳 Got one on 3rd Aug & got one today, but still the profile view is 0.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS