🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why i am Not getting my last payment ?
Page options
michaeltechy
Community Member

Why i am Not getting my last payment ?

Upwork  Ref ID Number  336327504

Can you please help me What happened? to This last payment Why I am not receiving this payment yet.

Can you just let me know About this payment and when I get this payment because this is the first time I am getting trouble to withdraw my payment ...

Just let me know the exact date or timing 

Thanks 

Gourav Sharma 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Gourav S wrote:

Now please can you trace my transaction

Do you remember how it was explained to you that a trace can be initiated after 8 business days, excluding weekends and bank holidays?

Gourav S wrote:

I talked with my client she said everything is fine from her bank
Bank give her transaction approval code which
is 05402G ( capital Bank )

Why would you bother the client with this? This has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with your client. Your client's part of the transaction was over and done with when your client paid Upwork. Leave your client alone.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
JoanneP

Hi Gourav,

I checked, and I can see that you have already requested this for withdrawal. For direct to local bank transfer, it may take 3-5 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for letting me know

Hii
Upwork team
I talk with my bank and they said they are not able to find my transaction and then I talked with my client she said everything is fine from her bank
Receipt number I get from upwork is
Let me attach a screen shot of upwork payment receipts

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Gourav S wrote:

Do you remember how it was explained to you that a trace can be initiated after 8 business days, excluding weekends and bank holidays?

Gourav S wrote:

I talked with my client she said everything is fine from her bank

Why would you bother the client with this? This has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with your client. Your client's part of the transaction was over and done with when your client paid Upwork. Leave your client alone.

The Thing is I am working so many different other projects with same client and client needs to know if I get paid on time or not from upwork
So client can do other transaction through upwork or we can find something else
If There is a same problem we get every time ( delay payments )so projects are not going to deliver on time That’s why I am doing this Hope you can understand..

Gourav wrote:
The Thing is I am working so many different other projects with same client and client needs to know if I get paid on time or not from upwork

Upwork have paid. Once the money leaves Upwork, it is in the banking system. You've been paid. You are simply waiting for the funds to work through the system. 

Gourav S wrote:
so projects are not going to deliver on time

Why? You've BEEN paid by the client, you've withdrawn your payment. Wait for it to hit your account. If it hasn't done so after 8 business days, excluding weekends and holidays, contact support. It has nothing to do with the client.

or we can find something else

As it seems to be a direct contract you're obviously free to do so if you wish.

Thanks a lot
We can wait for 3 to 5 more business days

Gourav S wrote:
Thanks a lot
We can wait for 3 to 5 more business days

For what it's worth: I've NEVER seen money go missing. It always turns up sooner or later, usually before the 8 business days are up. Usually in the bank account, more rarely back in the Upwork account. There is really no need to panic or drag the client into it.

Thanks issue is resolved Thanks a lot
I am new user of upwork so I don’t know too much about upwork so that’s why
Hope you understand now everything is good

saima237
Community Member

Can you please let me know why i am unable to get paid.my payment method is still inactive.

Hi Saima,

In order to make you withdrawal method active, please fill out the W-8BEN form which used to confirm you’re not a U.S. taxpayer and that Upwork is not required to withhold taxes from your earnings. You can check out this help article for more information.

Please note that when you add a new payment method, it becomes active in three calendar days.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
saima237
Community Member

Can you please let me know why i am unable to get paid.my payment method is still inactive.
Why my payment method is still inactive.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths