🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why i am not getting any replies from client
Page options
md_sobhan_ali
Community Member

Why i am not getting any replies from client

last few days dont know why i am not getting any replies from client,I have sent 6 proposal.
please help me upwork team.

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md,

Submitting proposals doesn’t always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn’t give up on sending proposals to potential clients. Upwork webinars and online events are a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
md_sobhan_ali
Community Member

Can you help new freelancer for upwork sucsess?

I want to establish myself in the freelancing profession.

Hi Md S,

Thank you for your message. I suggest take a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started. Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members