🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why is a Udemy course in the list of cert...
Page options
kcemenikex
Community Member

Why is a Udemy course in the list of certifications on Upwork?

Hi guys,

I notice that instead of including a skill certification from the Official Docker site (https://prod.examity.com/docker/), what Upwork has is an Udemy course (Docker Mastery, with Kubernetes and Swarm).

Is this a good idea, having individual courses on Upwork as skill certification verification?

Maybe this was added before the official Docker certification program proctored by Examity, and the instruction is a Docker captain, but I feel this can be updated now that Docker has an official DCA

Kelechi

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kelechi,

To view the available certifications we have at the moment, check out our list HereIf you try to enter a certification not on the list, you’ll have the opportunity to Add a custom certification. You can add up to two custom certifications. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Here is what I'm referring to. It is not on the list of certifications, but it is in the list of certifications (pun intended 😁)Snag_111dbcea.png

That is a Udemy course.

Kelechi

Hi Kelechi,

Apologies for the confusion, you were right. Thank you for your feedback regarding this, I will share it with our team. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Any update on this?

Kelechi

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths