cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is job description almost invisible in background?

chris_macartwork
Community Guru
Chris M Member Since: May 6, 2015
1 of 2

When accepting interviews a new window pops up, and the job post including the job description is faded,  in the background - almost invisible.

What's all that about!

If I want to refer to the job description while I'm writing my reply I have to jiggle the acceptance window around and then strain to read the decription.

Is it me? Am I missing something here? It's absurd that you can't reference the job post easily.

Am I supposed to open the job description up in another tab before I accept the interview! That would solve it - but there would be no need if the background wasn't faded to be almost unreadable in the first place.

Come on Upwork developers - make the job descriptions readable - please. At least don't fade them into grey - then they would be readable - all be it still having to move the acceptance window around.

banna360
Ace Contributor
Banna H Member Since: Feb 12, 2015
2 of 2

I faced this issues many time.  I am mosly first read job data and then click on Accpet invitaion and then start typing after some lines i may forgot some points from job details so i have to close the windows and read it all once again.

Then again while i i take the proposal windows it show old data i typed, that help me. But i lost some propsoal i hardkly tyoes and posted and it show me some erro message and there is no draft mode for that.

Now i preder to type proposla in word and paste it after i finish Smiley Happy

I really vote up for a feature so see job details on left side and i can type proposan on right side.

ThanK You

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS