Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my Job Success Score Decreasing?

Ace Contributor
Fariha Tarannum R Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
11 of 32

Hello Vladimir,

Did you check my conversation with Lee? I can't upload a screenshot of it because .PNG files are not supported so here is a preview:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

After this, I was told by another agent, Veronica about a high number of ended contracts without any feedback.

Ace Contributor
12 of 32

I'm sorry for breaching the community guidelines about not posting my chat conversation with an agent. I wasn't aware of it.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
13 of 32

Hi Fariha,

I see the agent from the conversation you shared advised you regarding the impact a specific contract would have on your score and the contract's inactivity time frame. I also see two other agents advised you properly regarding the same contract at the same time. I'll follow up with the agent to ask them to include additional information in their replies and take into account other aspects a user's action might have.

Ace Contributor
14 of 32

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your help. From now on, I'll rely more on this forum just to be safe. Even the other agents kept mentioning that "I can end the contracts", however, they failed to highlight the strong negative impact from those on my job score.

Can you please help me with one more thing? Why aren't my Kudo buttons working? It keeps displaying, "Authentication failed for the action you are trying to do.."..etc. 

15 of 32

Hi Fariha,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies and let me know if you can assign kudos to other users' posts.

Ace Contributor
16 of 32

I cleared the cache and cookies from my browser but still can't give Kudos to anyone...

Ace Contributor
17 of 32

A lot of people are missing out on getting Kudos from me...

18 of 32

Hi Fariha,

I checked your Community page and was able to give kudos to other users. Please clear your cache and cookies again, try using a different browser and pm me a screenshot of the error message in case you're still experiencing problems.

Ace Contributor
Sadia A Member Since: Dec 27, 2014
19 of 32

I'd appreciate it very much if someone can explain why my JSS is stuck at 89% . It's been two months I lost my top rated status. I have ended all inactive contracts except for one. I was hired for this job on Jan 23, 2017. I have not yet submitted any work because I have not received the drawings from my client which I'll convert to 3d renders. I have recently contacted my client and he explained that the drawings are not yet ready. Once they are, he'll send them. This happens very often in architectural design jobs. Sometimes client hires in advance and it takes few weeks to get the drawings ready.

Most of my clients are repeat client and I don't think they leave negative private feedback. If they did, whey would they hire me again? Upworks JSS is really really confusing.

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
20 of 32

@ Sadia:  I'm guessing since we Freelancers don't know all of the rules and regs regarding JSS, but it may be your # of projects without any feedback.  In addition there was one with a feedback of 3.95. I understand what you're saying regarding why would anyone "rehire" if they left negative private feedback.  Since it is private, we never really know..."...JSS is really really confusing."  That's a polite way of terming it, Sadia!  lol

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS