🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why is my account suspended?
Page options
0c7ee55d
Community Member

Why is my account suspended?

Hi,

My account is suspended but I don't know why. I'd like to solve this problem quickly because I'm supposed to send a direct contract of $300 today.

Thanks in advance for your help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for reaching out. Our team reached out to you about your account suspension when it was first placed on your account. You can access it either in your email inbox or on this page and create a follow up. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for reaching out. Our team reached out to you about your account suspension when it was first placed on your account. You can access it either in your email inbox or on this page and create a follow up. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you. It was solved

My account showing its suspended, I've not received any mail or notifications that what is actual reason for suspension.

Hi Dixit,

I will reach out to you via PM with more details about your account, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My account is also suspended. Please help. Thank you.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nona,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Maybe you did illegal actions in upwork.

khalil_bf
Community Member

My account just got suspended, right when I hit the send button of a direct contract with a non upwork client. Can't figure out why and I can't find where to check the suspension reason.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ben Fadhel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
maliknawaz1088
Community Member

can you solve my acount issue 

Hi Ali,

The team has already reached out to you via this support ticket. Kindly follow up with them so they can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths