cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my job still in progress even I'm done with it?

alex_kojin_zgr
Alex K Member Since: Oct 23, 2017
31 of 50

Hi Valeria,

I've closed 2 projects, clients gave feedbacks but my profile still shows them as progress. Could you help me this too?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
32 of 50

Hi Alex,

Please note that if the contracts are Hourly and no money was processed on them yet or if the feedback was left recently (24 hours), it will be displayed publicly once your client is billed for the time you logged last week or within a day or two after the feedback was left. Let me know if this isn't the case.

Untitled
kostovska_natasa
Natasha K Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
33 of 50

Hi, 

I have the same problem with my profile not updating as it should. I recently successfully completed a job and the client ended the contract and left feedback. This was 5-6 days ago. However on my profile page it still says that the job is in progress. Could you look into it please?

Thanks!

EDIT: The moment I posted this it got fixed, so everything is fine now Smiley Happy

ottavinidesign
Ace Contributor
Davide O Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
34 of 50

Same here. Contract ended the 4th of December. I hope this won't influence JSS in some weird way because it has this "delayed" updating that doesn't seem to work for some, sometimes.

vladag
Community Manager
35 of 50

Hi Davide,

I checked your profile and do see all contracts you completed are displayed with feedback there. The delay in reflecting the feedback a freelancer received on their profile doesn't affect the Job Success Score, which is based on the contracts freelancers' have had in the last two years. Since contract's status and feedback are appearing as expected on your account, not having them reflected on your profile immediately doesn't affect the Job Success Score's calculation.

Untitled
kepadesign
Krzysztof K Member Since: Dec 11, 2017
36 of 50

Hey,

I have the same issue. The job was finished six days ago, I received the payment, I left feedback (which is already visible on my client's profile) and still on my profile the job is shown as - Job in progress.

vladag
Community Manager
37 of 50

Hi Krzysztof,

It looks like your profile was recently updated as well and the feedback you received is dispalyed there.

Untitled
webinpixels
Muhammad U Member Since: Jan 8, 2018
38 of 50

Hello,

I have the same issue, contract has ended on January 12th - client have provide a feedback, and I have reply the feedback too but it still says "Job in progress" in my profile (I have check with another browsers as visitor, it show the same). 

Thank you

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
39 of 50

@Muhammad U wrote:

Hello,

I have the same issue, contract has ended on January 12th - client have provide a feedback, and I have reply the feedback too but it still says "Job in progress" in my profile

No, it does not.

webinpixels
Muhammad U Member Since: Jan 8, 2018
40 of 50

@Petra R wrote:

@Muhammad U wrote:

Hello,

I have the same issue, contract has ended on January 12th - client have provide a feedback, and I have reply the feedback too but it still says "Job in progress" in my profile

No, it does not.

LOL not sure why it now appears after I write my post Smiley LOL

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS