Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why is my work history...

Ace Contributor
Nikki G Member Since: Mar 20, 2015
1 of 14

...out of order?

Jobs that I've completed in July (this month) and have been closed by clients and rated (thank God!) are now being listed on my work history as completed in June 2015.

This is incorrect.

Am I the only one experiencing that when they log onto their profile (which has a slightly new layout BTW)?

Nikki

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
2 of 14

Nikki, you're not the only one. I imagine a moderator will eventually tell us what's going on.

3 of 14

Nikki, people are complaining about issues similar to yours in this thread. Yet another bug to add to the list.

Ace Contributor
4 of 14

Thanks, ya'll.

Glad to know I'm not alone. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
5 of 14

Also just noticed...that recent items added to my portfolio are no longer reflecting first. :-( 

UPWORK OFFICIALS: Please go back to our original profiles before all this.  This is not an improvement. Not sure what is going on.

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
6 of 14

Thanks for letting us know, I will pass this along to our team to resolve this issue.

Untitled
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
7 of 14

@Lena E wrote:

Thanks for letting us know, I will pass this along to our team to resolve this issue.

@Good morning, @Moderators!

Could we have an update on the portfolio issues? I'm a bit reluctant to re-sort everything one item at a time if Upwork is going to reverse its error(s).

Thanks and best,

Michael 

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
8 of 14

I had a job that ended in July show it was ended in June. I thought that quite odd since it was in the middle of July it ended.

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
9 of 14

Hi Michael and Suzanne,

I was informed that the issues with profiles, portfolios and job history should be resolved on the site next week. 

-Lena

Untitled
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
10 of 14

Thanks, Lena!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS