🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why is submitted client feedback is not yet o...
Page options
cpa-barrykaufman
Community Member

Why is submitted client feedback is not yet on my profile? (36 hours later)

Hi there,

My feedback for my first completed freelancing role is not up after 36 hours.

The client showed me a screenshot of what they wrote.

I can see it in the contract, not on my profile.

How long could it take?

Thanks!

Barry

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Barry,

I checked and it looks like the job you are referring to is an hourly contract. If you work on an hourly job, working days would be from Monday - Sunday. Monday will be day your client will be billed or will be sent an invoice for the current week you are working on a job. Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Contracts not meeting this minimum are hidden from your profile and excluded from your work and feedback history. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Barry K wrote:

My feedback for my first completed freelancing role is not up after 36 hours.

The client showed me a screenshot of what they wrote.

I can see it in the contract, not on my profile.

How long could it take?

Thanks!

Barry

It can take a few days... Don't panic, absolutely do not harass your client (!!!!!)

Sometimes doing a small edit on your profile forces a refresh, so try that first! If it was an hourly contract the client won't be charged until Monday and nothing will show until then anyway.

JoanneP

Hi Barry,

I checked and it looks like the job you are referring to is an hourly contract. If you work on an hourly job, working days would be from Monday - Sunday. Monday will be day your client will be billed or will be sent an invoice for the current week you are working on a job. Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Contracts not meeting this minimum are hidden from your profile and excluded from your work and feedback history. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members