🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why its asking for password
Page options
e9abafbc
Community Member

Why its asking for password

Whenever I click on settings it asks me for a password I tried every password but it's not working and also I always log in using a Google account I don't have any password please help me.

e9abafbc_1-1647206474119.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Infal,

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. One of our agents already reached out via email to assist you further with the password.

Thanks!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Infal,

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. One of our agents already reached out via email to assist you further with the password.

Thanks!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks

Can you help me here as well Aleksandar? I am having the same issue. Thanks.

Hi Richard,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble signing in to your Upwork account. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

I have the same issue Aleksandar, can you help me please!

Hi Emre,

Our system asks for you to enter your password as an additional layer of security to protect your account. Please enter your password in order to access your settings. Feel free to reach out if you encounter any issues.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

Thanks for your quick response!

I enter my password but is says that it's not correct. I can't reach my profile settins, tax infos etc. Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 06.10.15.png

Also I use icloud login informations, I have no different password as Infal said above.

Hi Emre,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you so much Pradeep!

You're welcome, Emre. Feel free to message us if you need any other assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members