🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Why its taking too much loading while opening...
Page options
nyash13

Why its taking too much loading while opening a client account by a freelancer in upwork?

Have a look at the image.  I am a freelancer and new to upwork, I want to open client account with the same email as that is of freelancer but after going to settings>my team->create client account I write my name and then it's loading and loading, it does not process further. So, someone please help me to sort out these.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nyash13

Check the image for the solution.

sol.png

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yash, 

I wanted to check if this happens after you refresh the page, clear your cookies, or try using a different browser? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

I tried it now - cleared cookies and also tried to do it in Edge and firefox.

But the same problem.

-Yash.

aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yash, 

I'll share your account information and issue with the Customer Support Team so that they can look into this for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank You Avery, I hope, will have a solution ASAP.

-Yash.

Hi, Has your Issue been resolved? I'm facing the same issue when I try to create a client account the page keeps loading. Upwork support has no answer or solution it has been a month already.  Do you have any suggestion? 

Thanks.

Hi Waheed, 

The problem isn't still solved, the upwork support team is still checking the problem and they are asking for some time to resolve the issue. 

- Yash.

Hi Waheed,

I shared your account information to our Customer Support Team so that they can look into this for you. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork
nyash13

Check the image for the solution.

sol.png

Upcoming Events
Dec 13
Succeeding with Clients Talent Toolbox
Dec 21
Virtual Community Hour Community Hour