🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why my Upwork withdrawal processes are gettin...
Page options
bilal0322423
Community Member

Why my Upwork withdrawal processes are getting delay.

Hey everyone.

I used to be a big fan of the Upwork withdrawal method because I used to receive my payments within 2 hours in my local bank account, but Since from the August my payment processing time is increasing I don't know why, I have made a payment on 4 August which I received on 12 August after 8 days, upon asking the Upwork support on 11 August, they have told me that your payment was not successful on our end, but somehow they process it and I received my payment on 12 August.

Today I again made a withdrawal about 5 to 6 hours ago but there is still no sign on my payment process email, which I used to receive within 10 minutes before August.

I know I was supposed to contact you after 5 business days, but I am worried because I used to receive my payments within 2 hours then why it is getting delay after August.

Can any one of you guys help me out in figuring out what is wrong, does I need to change my bank?

Thank you so much. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I checked the transaction you are referring to and it seems that it's still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I checked the transaction you are referring to and it seems that it's still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Okay thank you so much for a quick reply, I will wait for four days, hope I will receive my payment within these days.

Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths