🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why my agency is not TOP RATED?
Page options
kotchnev
Community Member

Why my agency is not TOP RATED?

Hello,

I read https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068468-Become-Top-Rated and it looks for me like my agency ( **Edited for Community Guidelines**) fit all requirements to become top rated. Could you please tell me why is wrong with my agency why it is not still top rated?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andrew,

At the moment you don't have any services added to your agency and that might be the reason why your agency is not Top Rated.
Once qualified you will receive the badge in up to 48 hours on your agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

What is "Services"? I do not see such area in Agency Profile. I initially thought it is part of Agency overview.

Hi Andrew,

When you`re editing your agency profile you will see a Services section like in the image below:

Capture.PNG 

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I just reviewed my Agency Profile (under Company Settings). It contains only following sections: 

Agency profile title, Skills, Agency overview, Portfolio, Company owner, Address, Time zone, Phone number.

There are no Services sections.

Hi Andrew,

I just checked this from my end and you should see this area under the overview by going to Find Work > Agency Profile. 
If you`re not seeing it on your end could you please send me a screenshot from your end via PM? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members