🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why my application was declined?
Page options
artjom
Community Member

Why my application was declined?

Hello,

Why my application was declined? I sent this proposal and later that day received email that my application was declined because "Applicant requesting to work outside of Upwork". But it is not the case, I didn't ask to work outside of Upwork! My application is closed and I can not reapply to the job. Please see my messages to the client.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Artyom,

Unfortunately only the client can confirm if they`ve miss click the reason or not. If the client would like to hire you, they will need to invite you to another job. If the client needs further help, they can reach out to our Customer Support or to us (Moderators) here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hello Artyom,

Maybe they miss clicked the reason for declining the proposal. Is there anything else I can assist you with? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran

Thank you for your attempt to help. Do you know if I can get answer from Upwork somehow?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Artyom,

Unfortunately only the client can confirm if they`ve miss click the reason or not. If the client would like to hire you, they will need to invite you to another job. If the client needs further help, they can reach out to our Customer Support or to us (Moderators) here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran,

I just understood it was the client who declined the proposal. I thought it was automatic Upwork declining on such an attempt. I see now. Thanks for the clarification

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths