🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why my earnings are not complete?
Page options
contreraslaura
Community Member

Why my earnings are not complete?

Hello. I want to know why my earnings are not complete yet. I understand that earnings go through a process of 5 to 6 days to become available; it has been already 5 days and I only have available a part of my earnings, they're not completely available yet. Why does this happen?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Laura,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your Contract had two milestones. The first one was released a few weeks ago and the funds are already available for you. The second milestone was released already and you can expect your funds to become available for you on June 3rd. Please follow up on our Help Article about Getting paid for Fixed-Price Contracts.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Laura,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your Contract had two milestones. The first one was released a few weeks ago and the funds are already available for you. The second milestone was released already and you can expect your funds to become available for you on June 3rd. Please follow up on our Help Article about Getting paid for Fixed-Price Contracts.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you so much! 😄
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members