🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why my financial account suspended?
Page options
ipacktechnologie
Community Member

Why my financial account suspended?

Why my financial account suspended?
42 REPLIES 42
ipacktechnologie
Community Member

Need to talk to customer executive

Hi Vishal,

I checked and it seems that a member of our team already reached out to you directly via a support ticket. Kindly, follow up on your ticket in order to remove the temporary hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

No body contact me yet still problem is active

Client wants to do more work with in same budget and I denied, so she closes the project and create a dispute which I didn't know, Upwork suspended my financial account and today I know the reason for suspension. Now I rejected the dispute and Upwork wants me to resolve the issue with client and show them the resolution as a proof within 2 days.please help me

Same problem and trying to connect from last 2 days to customer support but no response yet

Please help me,I am trying to connect customer support but no response yet.my financial transaction have been limited.

Hi Vishal,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

How many days it will take to know the Reason why my account is suspended?it's already 3 days seeking the reason.

Hi Vishal, 

You should be able to access your mediation ticket here. You will need to login to this page to access any pending dispute ticket you have. Once the issue has been resolved, the hold on your account will be lifted. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,
I already told you soo many times that it's not working for me,if it's working for you People, Please send me screenshot,so at least I know why my account is suspended.

Hi Vishal,

Do you receive any errors when you`re trying to access the dispute center and your dispute? If yes, please send me a screenshot from your end via PM(Click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Now finally I got the reason why account is suspended.some client blames that I didn't finish her work that's why Upwork did limitations on my financial activities but Upwork community I just want to ask you a question that without knowing my consent and even I don't know that she blames me like that you people suspended my account.is it fair???

Hi Vishal,

Feel free to follow up directly on your dispute with any additional questions and our dispute agent will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi all,

Now I contacted the Upwork and got this message.They said they informed me then why from last 3days I m trying to know the reason.its really worried for me. Don't know what they are doing.can anybody help me.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Vishal D wrote:
Hi all,

Now I contacted the Upwork and got this message.They said they informed me then why from last 3days I m trying to know the reason.its really worried for me. Don't know what they are doing.can anybody help me.

I hope freelancers are reading this. It's a really *really* bad idea to ignore dispute emails. Also, make sure when you reply in email that it also shows in the mediation ticket to ensure that your response is logged.

Hi all,
See what they respond me.

Vishal D wrote:
Hi all,
See what they respond me.

Yes, I read that. I also wonder if they take such a hard stance on this due to them being an escrow agent. I have no idea, but they do send a bunch of responses and in all honesty, you must have agreed to the dispute because if you had ignored the refund request, the money would have just gone back to the client automatically. You agreed to the dispute and then ignored them. Reeeeeally bad idea, because they openly tell you that ignoring them could result in account suspension.

Not get any mail or message for refund.now what next to do?

Vishal D wrote:
Not get any mail or message for refund.now what next to do?

I don't know if you're being purposely obtuse, but the refund request happened longgggg ago, and you decided to dispute and then just ignored the mediator. They told you what you need to do. Go kiss some client butt and grovel and hopefully come to a resolution so that you can get your account back. I'm sure this means giving back all money that was paid to you or come to an agreement with the client where they are willing to provide evidence of a resolution.

d74e2860
Community Member

My financial account has been suspended yet I have never even got a client on upwork and i have just added a Payoneer account that I have just created.

Please help me. Thank You.

Hi Gavin,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Andrea, I dont even know how to submit a support ticket, yet my acount says "financial transactions .... have been limited". 

It also says, in "Getting Paid" section that, "Your financial account has been suspeneded, yet I have never got even a single client on upwork and I just added a Payoneer account that I just created.

Hi,

Please let me know why my account is suspended. I have been chasing to get
the reason and what do you need from me to get this issue resolved.

Please fix this issue asap.

Thanks,
Vishal Dhawan

Still waiting for somebody to connect me.i don't know why you people not mail me the reason and solutions too.

How many days it will take to know the reason why my account is suspended? It's already 3 days I am seeking the information.
ipacktechnologie
Community Member

I am trying to connect with customer support but no response yet.i am really worried as without any notice or mail they just suspended my account and I have $600 in my account but not able to withdraw my amount.

Please contact me asap

Hi Vishal,

I checked and it seems that one of our team members already followed up on your open ticket. Kindly, consider following up on the ticket and provide more information as requested by our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Not at all you close all the tickets and the link which you sent is not working.

Clarify me the reason why you suspended my account and give me the solution too.

Hi Vishal,

I checked and the link should be working. Could you please send me the screenshot of the page that opens after trying to access the link? Also, please note that a copy of the ticket arrived in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team and find more information about your account status.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Yes please you can this as I got message.i attached the file

I didn't get any mail from side that why my account is suspended.

Hopefully. You know that the link you people are sending me is not working. Now what next??

Waiting for your reply.

Hi Vishal,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Could you please try opening the ticket link on your computer instead of a phone? We will look into the mobile issue and get back to you once we have more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Sorry to say but same message and screen on laptop too.I don't know why you people are not solving my issue, Just wasting my time.Who is handling my issue? Please tell him mail me the reason and solution.so many time i message you and open tickets but all are giving me the same which is not working for me. Is there any reason to suspended or without any reason you are suspended old accounts.Please Reply Me ASAP.

Hi Vishal,

I checked and you should be able to open the ticket link. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if you are still not able to view the ticket so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I checked in all the browsers and clear cache but the same page is coming 

"The page you were looking for doesn't exist."

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths