cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my hours not logged when I continuing the work passed the Monday Timelog Review?

Eko S Member Since: May 1, 2011
1 of 4
Hi there oDesk, I have a rare case (just having this issue once) where I continue to work that passed Monday Timelog Review (MTR), all my work passed MTR was not logged to my work diary. I believe I have been working past MTR twice, and the previous work logged just fine. Any other freelancers out there ever having this kind of problem? In Indonesia our MTR is in 7am (UTC+7), at that moment I have been working since 4.30am and stop to work in 9am. So, I work exactly 2 hours passed MTR. That two hours didn't logged into Work diary. But from 4.30 - 7am was logged just fine. From now on, if I ever encountered working passed MTR, I will try to stop the oDesk team room and start it again. I am using OSX at that moment by the way Thanks, Eko
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
2 of 4
Hi Eko, Please create a ticket from within the tracker and include the logs so that our team can look into the matter.
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Carl Bryan C Member Since: Jan 4, 2015
3 of 4
Hi . i used hubstaff in tracking my time as my client recommended. what happened was i manually inserted my time after MTR.. and my time is not showing...is there anyway you can help me about this?thanks
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Carl Bryan,

Once you enter manual time it should show in your Work Diary right away. It takes some time to show in your Reports but the client will be billed according to the Work Diary.

Also, note that manual time does not qualify for the oDesk Guarantee.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS