🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why my profile is not getting discovered? Wha...
Page options
muttaky303
Community Member

Why my profile is not getting discovered? What should I do to get invitations and jobs?

Hi, there!

I'm totally new in freelancing. And I really don't know what should I do to get invitations as well as jobs. I have applied for more than 30 jobs in the last month. But nothing happened! In fact, in the first week after my joining my profile was discovered 6 times, but after that my profile is hardly getting discovered let alone getting invitations! It's like 1 or 2 times per week. 

I don't know what should I do to get invitations or even a response to the interview. I would like to take suggestions from all of the experienced freelancers. All of the suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!   

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
robin_hyman
Community Member

It's ironic that you're an SEO expert wondering how to get more views.

Don't focus too much on how many views your profile is getting every week. It will change and soon enough you will be promoted more. We're all in a rotation. 

It's also not that important to get invitations to jobs. They usually do not align with your skills.

What you need to do is apply, apply, apply. Apply to the jobs you can hit out of the park. Customize every proposal and use copy from the job post in your response.  Just don't give up!

Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
robin_hyman
Community Member

It's ironic that you're an SEO expert wondering how to get more views.

Don't focus too much on how many views your profile is getting every week. It will change and soon enough you will be promoted more. We're all in a rotation. 

It's also not that important to get invitations to jobs. They usually do not align with your skills.

What you need to do is apply, apply, apply. Apply to the jobs you can hit out of the park. Customize every proposal and use copy from the job post in your response.  Just don't give up!

Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep in mind all this.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members