🐈
» Forums » Support » Under Review time
Page options
hemayet_mondol
Community Member

Why my project is not being approved.

hello I have problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out my mistakes. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad and Hemayet, 

I'm sorry to hear about your projects being rejected. Please refer to the email that our team has sent you for suggestions on how to improve your projects before resubmission of them. 

You’ll want to make sure your project is attractive to clients and catches their eye. Here are some best practices to create a professional project:

• Highlight your project in simple, jargon-free language.
  • Choose professional images that speak to your work. (Don’t have great images of your work? Check out websites like www.unsplash.com that offer free, high-quality images you can use. Be sure to make sure you have permission to use.) 
  • Proofread your work so there are no typos.
  • Don’t use click bait, text-heavy graphics, or the Upwork logo/badge.

To learn more about Project Catalog, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

418 REPLIES 418
boluwatito12
Community Member

Why do upwork keep telling me pending approval each time I post a project?
I know it supposed to take too long for it to be under review, but it's been three days now and it is still pending.
Please I need an answer urgently about this issue.
Thank you.

Hi Boluwatito,

Thanks for your question. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. You can check this help article to learn more about  Project Catalog.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
rahulbrohma
Community Member

How could I find in which page is my project shown live?

This is my Project Link: UI-UX Design Project 

Another one: Graphics Design Project 

Anyone helps me in what no. of page I can find this project?

Rahul Brohma

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your question. When you create a project it will be visible in Upwork Project Catalog, a new marketplace for clients. Your projects can also be viewed directly on your profile. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I know it's published. Upwork Confirm's me. But I want to know in which number or is it in 1st page or any other page is visible? How can I find? 

Rahul Brohma

Hi Rahul,

I'm afraid that we can't give you a specific page number in which your project would appear. Project ranking depends on the search query, talent quality (such as the freelancer's skills, experience, work history, feedback score, etc., on their Upwork profile.), and the relevancy of the project.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi,

If Upwork give a widget in real-time counter for Project visible Counting system. It would be good for us. I know it's automated, if you share the position counter may be it would not be affected in your system.  

If Upwork make it happen it will make big difference from other markets too. 

I am new in Upwork, but have specific expertise on my section. I don't know SEO much. How could it be possible to gain Customers. I know, when projects came in 1st page needs more reviews, JSS etc. But for New Upwork users, it becomes very hard to came in front whether I don't know seo. I just depend on the connects only. 

Other hand, my suggestion is to keep more projects in your 1st page. Now your 1st page has 24 projects in horizontally 6 sections. Expand more area visible in your 1st page. Add some more projects into it.   

And I think Connect's is only a luck to find Clients. Same as projects. 

Thank you so much. 

Rahul Brohma
abbi_khan
Community Member

Same my project also did not approve what should I do? what kind of changes should I make?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abbi, 

When you create a project, we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes ensuring your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please refer to the email that our team has sent you for suggestions on how to improve your projects before resubmitting them.

Here are some best practices to create a professional project:

• Highlight your project in simple, jargon-free language.
  • Choose professional images that speak to your work. (Don’t have great images of your work? Check out websites like www.unsplash.com that offer free, high-quality images you can use. Ensure you have permission to use the images.) 
  • Proofread your work, so there are no typos.
  • Don’t use clickbait, text-heavy graphics, or the Upwork logo/badge.

~ Avery
Upwork
a06b10de
Community Member

I have upload my Project Catalog. It was underview. when was it will approved by. upwork

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your question, Rumman.

Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~ Bojan
Upwork
geovanno
Community Member

Hay,

I have both project catalog still in review these several days.

How i can make It's active.

Hi Maulif,

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. You can click here to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
35cf5da9
Community Member

I want to know about project catalog when it will be approved

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for your question. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~Andrea
Upwork
f5500a6f
Community Member

my project not apporved it is long time 

i am upset why

Hi Paramanik

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
baderalkhalaf93
Community Member

Hello everyone

When I create a project to offer my services it is not accepted, and it also tells me that it needs changes but it does not happen where to change or what is wrong Can you help me solve this

Hi Bader,

Please refer to the email that our team has sent you for suggestions on how to improve your project before resubmitting. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank u Aleksandar D 

But i can't found the mail u can help me in this problem

Hi Bader,

As that's the case, we'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the projects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
akramfakir91
Community Member

Recently I learned that project in a new way to earn. But while I submitted my own work It goes under review and then it guide me to change. But theres no specific instruction why I need to change and what to change. Heres my profile link and I have attached an screenshot also. Please check them and suggest me the way to stand out with projects.

Thanks

Akram Fakir

hello! check if your gig image is not pixelated. they may reject it because of the quality of your gig image.

thanks,

Bruno

Hi Akram,

Please refer to the email that our team has sent you for suggestions on how to improve your project before resubmitting. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
c3429002
Community Member

Hello

It's been 4 days I think but my project is still not get approved, What will I do? 

hello Isac,

It takes about 14 days to auto approve project if the client not approve the project within 14 days.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Isac,

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
43dd98bb
Community Member

I created my gig 2 days ago. But it is still now in pending. How much time will it take to get approved ?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi K M Bulbul,

It can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you for your patience!  

~ Bojan
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Leming, 

Thanks for reaching out. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~ Joanne
Upwork
80e30c0f
Community Member

How long is the time of Under Review for catalog?

dasgautom
Community Member

As a new freelancer in Upwork, its very annoyed me that, after completing project, upwork could not approved my project. I farther wanted to know that after completing 100%  accounts setting and also practical knowledge in accounting since  10 years in many multinational companies,besides certified accountant from Couderstrust Bangladesh, CA part qualified from ICMAB, why I could not get any job offer yet??

Thanks for your valuable time

Gautom Das 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gautom,

I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
its_zohaibsaeed
Community Member

Hey my name is Zohaib, and i have been on upwork for quiet some time but starting working as a full time upwork freelancer a while back.

Now the thing is this that i have posted a project related to logo design and it was not approved (after 3 to 5 days of waiting).

I have checked the guidlines of project catalog and i am sure i have not violated any of them.

- I have used jpeg

- aspect ration is 4:3

- each image is 4000px less

- Images are proffessional 

- no clickbait images at all

- all of the logos are mine

- all of the work is mine

- no image or text is referring any other company.

Now my question is, What is the real problem?

Please guide me that, What is that needs changes?

Upwork tells us that the project needs changes but i think it would be more beneficial if we were told that this is the thing that you are doing wrong you should do this.

Please help me i need urgent help.

Hi Zohaib,

I checked your account and I can confirm that our team has sent you an email to the email address associated with your Upwork account to provide more information and tips on how you can update your project. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have checked the email and updated the changes required.
Thank you for your help.
Regards;
Zohaib
shubham3985
Community Member

i was facing error while uploading gig on my account as there was rejected and says At this time, we're unable to review your project because your Upwork account is currently limited, it says solve it

plz suggest a way to solve so i can upload gig on my account

Hi Shubham,

I checked and you currently have no limitations on your account. Can you please clear your browser cache and cookies and try resubmitting your project? Once you do, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Don't hesitate to let me know if you're still experiencing issues so we can assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
yusuf2k
Community Member

I have created a project catalogue 2 days ago it was under review until now but it has been added to draft so how much more it will take to get approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yusuf,

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths