🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why my project is not being approved.
Page options
cdfe2c38
Community Member

Why my project is not being approved.

I am a new Upwork freelancer. I am working at freelancer.com.my Upwork account project catalog was not reviewed. I added my project catalog since 1 week. please give me a solution.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Hriday,

You will need to submit your project under review manually and once our team has reviewed your project they will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
PradeepH

Hi Hriday,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have one already approved project on your profile and there is no project under review. You can refer to your Project Dashboard for more information. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Note: Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, If you are kind, can you check  why my catalog projects are not approved yet, it's been more than a week I'm waiting for it? 

Hi Zain,

Thank you for your message. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello. I have the same problem. Projects have been under review for a very long time. I changed some data, okay, you can write off that the countdown is reset, but since February 26 I haven’t touched them at all. A week has passed, not a single project has been accepted.

ba70cc74_0-1678092481820.png

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that your projects are still under review. Currently, we are receiving high volumes of project submissions. Our team will review and update your project status as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
cdfe2c38
Community Member

I created upwork catalog but not under review I see the file saved draft why ?

Hi Hriday,

You will need to submit your project under review manually and once our team has reviewed your project they will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I submitted a Project Catalogue for review 7 days ago, but I got no response. Upwork could at least notify me that changes are required to approve this project Project Catalogue. But there is no response.

Can anyone help ?

Thank you.

Hi Shaon,

I understand that you are concerned with your projects still pending review. Due to the high volume of requests, our team is experiencing delays in processing projects. Rest assured that our team is working to review the projects submitted. If they need more information from you, they will reach out to you directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
cdfe2c38
Community Member

sir, I created my Upwork catalog manually but what is the problem I don't understand.

Hi Hriday,

Draft means that you still haven't submitted your project/s for review but the details you've added to your project/s are saved. 
To submit them for a review, go to your dashboard > select the Draft section > click on the three dots on the right > Edit > go to the review stage and click on the green button "Submit for Review". Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you, sir.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths