🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why my specialized profile swapping?
Page options
gd-nomi
Community Member

Why my specialized profile swapping?

Hi there,
I have updated my specialized profile some days ago, At that time the hierarchy was:
1) General Profile    2) Graphic Design     3) Front-End Development. 

After two days I saw the hierarchy was:
1) General Profile    2) Front-End Development     3) Graphic Design

I deleted both of my profiles and re-create them. And I also updated my portfolio.
Again after 2-3 days, my specialized profile is swapped. The current hierarchy is:
1) General Profile    2) Front-End Development     3) Graphic Design

Can anyone tell me why it is happening to me?

Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Muhammad,

The order of your Specialized profiles is something you can control in your Profile Settings here. You can click on the arrows icon in the upper right corner and you'll be able to reorder the profiles in the pop up that appears. You don't need to delete them. Could you please try to do that and let us know if it changes again?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Muhammad,

The order of your Specialized profiles is something you can control in your Profile Settings here. You can click on the arrows icon in the upper right corner and you'll be able to reorder the profiles in the pop up that appears. You don't need to delete them. Could you please try to do that and let us know if it changes again?

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello Valeria,

Many thanks, you helped me. My problem is solved.
I will let you know if that happens again.

Nauman

Hi Valeria, 

I am having the same problems. The sequence keeps changing automatically, even after it is organized from the profile settings.

I could not find this thread, so I had created a new one and yet to receive any response. I would be glad if you can let me know what needs to be done.

Here is the link:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Specialized-Profile-Sequence-changes-automatically/m-p/7...

Looking forward to your response. 

With Thanks,
Dushyant

- If you do not fight for yourself, who will?

Hi Dushyant,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies, or use a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know so we can investigate further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, 

I tried, that helped for a wekk or so. I just noticed that it got swapped again. 

Can you please look into it and let me know a fix?

Thanks!

With Thanks,
Dushyant

Hi Dushyant,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
dushyant_14
Community Member

Hi All, 

I am wondering if someone has had a similar issue, or can help out. 

I have three profiles (1 + 2 specialized). The sequence of specialized profiles keeps changing automatically and it messes up. 

For example - I want it to show - General Profile, than General Counsel, than International. I have been manually re-arranging the profiles from settings for a month now, and after every few days, it goes back in some other order like General Profile, International and than GC. 

It is a bit annoying, and I would rather not keep setting it up again and again.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

With Thanks,
Dushyant

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members