🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why payment was sent to Local Bank automatica...
Page options
mhasan21
Community Member

Why payment was sent to Local Bank automatically by Upwork? Less than 7$ !

Hello!
I think there has been a misunderstanding, my payment was automatically sent to local bank account by Upwork, but I want it back on my upwork account. It was less than 7$. I thought automatic payment only worked for 1000$. But my question is how can I get it back? It will be 7.50$ in total if I get it back on my account. I will use this money to buy connects, that's why I need it on my Upwork account. I am going through an upgrading process that's why I am not that active on sending proposals but hopefully soon I will be back. I am also upgrading my account that's why it is still unfinished. Now, please help me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Mehedi,

Apologies for the confusion. Please note that your funds can't be kept on Upwork indefinitely. That's why, if your balance is older than 180 days, it will get automatically disbursed to your payment method on file.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Mehedi,

Apologies for the confusion. Please note that your funds can't be kept on Upwork indefinitely. That's why, if your balance is older than 180 days, it will get automatically disbursed to your payment method on file.

~Andrea
Upwork
d394680e
Community Member

Hi hope you doing good

• But the question is my balance was not older then 180days. My balance had 2 weeks on upwork why they sent directly to local account . I also want to buy connects. 

Hi Farid,

I checked your account and it looks like you have set up an Automatic Payment Schedule. When you set a payment schedule, your earnings are automatically sent to your primary payment method based on the payment schedule you choose. To update or change your schedule, go to Settings > Get Paid

You can adjust your automatic withdrawal limit in your Get Paid settings under Edit Schedule. If your available balance never exceeds this limit, you can use the Get Paid Now button to manually withdraw your earnings at any time.

~ Joanne
Upwork
mhasan21
Community Member

Thank you Andrea for your explanation.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members