🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why private jobs not showing on my profil...
Page options
karisma-kiki
Community Member

Why private jobs not showing on my profile?

Hi Everyone 

I have a question, Why private jobs not showing on my profile but every contract will affect on jjs

so basically will be showing in profile

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi Kiki,

I would just like to confirm, are you referring to private job invites? Could you please share more information so I can assist you? Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I mean ussualy the public contract and the budget in pending tab it will be
showing but why private jobs the budget in pending tab why not showing job
in progress? and the end contraxt the contract will be showing or not?
ussualy the public contract

Hi Kiki,

Clients have the option to invite freelancers (invite-only jobs), and these jobs are only visible to invited freelancers. If this is what you are referring to, these jobs are only not available in search results when freelancers search for jobs but are shown in your profile once you are hired by the client. If you are referring to earnings hidden from your profile, this option is available if you are currently under the Freelancer Plus Plan. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I mean she invites me for a private project, not direct contract 

Do you mean "direct contracts" rather than "private jobs?"

Direct contracts never appear on your profile ever, and are not calculated into your JSS.

I ever look at the other freelancer profile but when I am clicking their history job the job is private jobs, so what I am the same as that?

Kiki K wrote:

I ever look at the other freelancer profile but when I am clicking their history job the job is private jobs, so what I am the same as that?

Have you been paid under that contract? Jobs only show on your profile after money has been paid.

Yes, I know the budget at pending tab but the job not showing

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths